Sue Ryder store opens in town centre
- Credit: Archant
A national healthcare charity has opened a new store in Lowestoft town centre which will help it continue to deliver care for people with life-changing conditions.
Sue Ryder opened in the town's Britten Centre last week and will stock a wide selection of second hand clothing, homewares and books.
The shop will be one of more than 450 across the UK that support Sue Ryder's care for people illnesses such as cancer, heart failure and lung disease.
Area manager Gail Gutherson said: 'The new store will be a one-stop shop for people who are on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality - whether you're looking to refurnish your home on a shoestring or get a new spring outfit for less than £10.
'Not only will you save money and bag a brilliant buy, you'll also be helping Sue Ryder deliver care at our seven hospices, in people's homes and out in the community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 7 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 8 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 9 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft