Sue Ryder store opens in town centre
- Credit: Archant
A national healthcare charity has opened a new store in Lowestoft town centre which will help it continue to deliver care for people with life-changing conditions.
Sue Ryder opened in the town's Britten Centre last week and will stock a wide selection of second hand clothing, homewares and books.
The shop will be one of more than 450 across the UK that support Sue Ryder's care for people illnesses such as cancer, heart failure and lung disease.
Area manager Gail Gutherson said: 'The new store will be a one-stop shop for people who are on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality - whether you're looking to refurnish your home on a shoestring or get a new spring outfit for less than £10.
'Not only will you save money and bag a brilliant buy, you'll also be helping Sue Ryder deliver care at our seven hospices, in people's homes and out in the community.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries