Suffolk County Council event to be held in Lowestoft
The leader of Suffolk County Council, Colin Noble, will be in Lowestoft for an event today (Friday).
People will get another chance to find out more and ask questions about the proposed Third Crossing of Lake Lothing in Lowestoft at Suffolk County Council's latest 'We are listening' event.
It will be held at the entrance to the Britten Centre, next to WHSmith in Lowestoft town centre, between 11am and 1pm.
The county council leader will be present, taking questions on services provided by the organisation.
There will also be representatives from the Lake Lothing Third Crossing project, who will be able to answer questions on the proposals. There is also the chance to fill in a questionnaire.
You may also want to watch:
The event acts as one of the last chances for people to see and have their say on the proposed designs, as the consultation – which has been open since September 4 – closes on October 23.
There has been a positive response to the consultation so far, with good numbers of attendees at consultation events and parish council meetings.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 7 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 10 Stranded fishing vessel towed to safety by lifeboats
For more information on the third crossing and the consultation, visit www.suffolk.gov.uk/lakelothing3rdcrossing/