Suffolk County Council event to be held in Lowestoft
The leader of Suffolk County Council, Colin Noble, will be in Lowestoft for an event today (Friday).
People will get another chance to find out more and ask questions about the proposed Third Crossing of Lake Lothing in Lowestoft at Suffolk County Council's latest 'We are listening' event.
It will be held at the entrance to the Britten Centre, next to WHSmith in Lowestoft town centre, between 11am and 1pm.
The county council leader will be present, taking questions on services provided by the organisation.
There will also be representatives from the Lake Lothing Third Crossing project, who will be able to answer questions on the proposals. There is also the chance to fill in a questionnaire.
You may also want to watch:
The event acts as one of the last chances for people to see and have their say on the proposed designs, as the consultation – which has been open since September 4 – closes on October 23.
There has been a positive response to the consultation so far, with good numbers of attendees at consultation events and parish council meetings.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 9 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
For more information on the third crossing and the consultation, visit www.suffolk.gov.uk/lakelothing3rdcrossing/