Four call outs for fire service overnight
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Firefighters were called out four times across Waveney last night.
A crew from Beccles were called to Gosford Road at 7.40pm on Saturday, March 2 to a report of a bin fire.
Firefighters attended the scene and dampened down the fire.
The Lowestoft South crew were then called out three times between 9.30pm and 1am.
Firstly, firefighters attended The Avenue, in Kessingland, at 9.37pm until 9.57pm to a false alarm from a defective fire alarm.
You may also want to watch:
The crew were then called to Normanston Drive, Lowestoft, at 11.15pm following a request from the East of England Ambulance Service to gain entry to a building.
The ambulance service again requested the assistance of the fire service at 0.11am today (Sunday, March 3), but the crew was stood down at 0.27am and returned to the station.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 8 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 9 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre