Police appeal after three burglaries in one night
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A dental practice, a model boat club, and a tennis and bowls club were all broken into last night.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the three burglaries in Lowestoft which police are linking.
During the night between Monday, July 30 and Tuesday, July 31, a dental practice in Kirkley Cliff Road was broken into and the main office entered, with no items recorded as stolen.
Later on during the same night, a storage shed at the model boat club in Kensington Gardens was broken into by forcing a wooden door. It is not yet clear whether anything was stolen.
Finally, the main door to a storage shed at Kensington Gardens Bowls and Tennis club was forced open with an untidy search having taken place but no items stolen.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: 'Anyone who witnessed either incident, saw any suspicious activity in the area overnight or has knowledge of the crimes that could help police should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting the relevant crime number.'
Quote crime reference 37/42913/18 for the first burglary, 37/42928/18 for the second, and 37/42922/18 for the third.
He added: 'Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org'
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 8 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft