Police appeal after jewellery is stolen during home break-in
A jewellery box has been stolen during a burglary in Lowestoft.
The incident took place between 9.45am and 10.40am on Monday, March 19, at a property in Normanston Drive.
The offender gained access to the back garden of the property from a public park behind the premises. The offender then threw a stone through a glass pane of a large patio door and entered building.
Police say a brief search of the property was made before a jewellery box containing items of jewellery was stolen from a bedroom.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the burglary, and anyone who saw the incident or any suspicious behaviour at around the times stated should call Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/14961/18.
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 3 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 4 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 6 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 7 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 Investigations ongoing after stolen moped involved in crash