Teen, 16, among two arrested after police raid
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl and a man have been arrested after police found what they believe to be drugs at a Lowestoft home.
Suffolk Police executed a warrant at a home on Cleveland Road on Friday, July 24, where suspected cannabis and a small amount of suspected crack cocaine were recovered.
Officers also found and seized a large amount of cash, burner phones and drug paraphernalia.
A 16-year-old girl and a 22-year-old man were both arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Anyone with information about the incident is urged to contact Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team, quoting crime number 37/41967/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 10 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park