Suffolk’s most wanted man
POLICE are renewing their appeal for information on the whereabouts of an indivudual who is deemed as Suffolk Police's most wanted man.
Alfie Smith, pictured, is sought after in connection with conspiracy to commit burglary and money laundering offences which were committed in the Babergh, St Edmundsbury and Mid Suffolk districts between May 2009 and February 2010.
Approximately 70 premises were affected, ranging from residential sheds and garages to farm outbuildings, business premises and ATMs.
Stolen or cloned vehicles were used during the offences and items stolen range from power tools and high-specification landscaping machinery to cash and cigarettes.
The 31-year-old man is described as white, approximately 5'9' tall, of large build with short brown hair. He has a number of scars on his face and tattoos on both arms. His last known address was in Barnardiston and he is known to have contacts across the country.
You may also want to watch:
He is wanted for recall to prison by Essex Police.
Anyone with information in connection with the whereabouts of Alfie Smith is urged to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 3 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 School hails success of open evening as families return to the classroom