Suffolk’s most wanted man
POLICE are renewing their appeal for information on the whereabouts of an indivudual who is deemed as Suffolk Police's most wanted man.
Alfie Smith, pictured, is sought after in connection with conspiracy to commit burglary and money laundering offences which were committed in the Babergh, St Edmundsbury and Mid Suffolk districts between May 2009 and February 2010.
Approximately 70 premises were affected, ranging from residential sheds and garages to farm outbuildings, business premises and ATMs.
Stolen or cloned vehicles were used during the offences and items stolen range from power tools and high-specification landscaping machinery to cash and cigarettes.
The 31-year-old man is described as white, approximately 5'9' tall, of large build with short brown hair. He has a number of scars on his face and tattoos on both arms. His last known address was in Barnardiston and he is known to have contacts across the country.
You may also want to watch:
He is wanted for recall to prison by Essex Police.
Anyone with information in connection with the whereabouts of Alfie Smith is urged to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary