Suffolk special police sergeant denies dangerous driving
Kim BriscoeA Suffolk special police sergeant denied dangerous driving when he appeared in court today.Kim Briscoe
A Suffolk special police sergeant denied dangerous driving when he appeared in court today.
Mykal Trim, who is based and lives in Lowestoft, appeared at Norwich Crown Court in relation to a road traffic incident involving a marked police car and another car in the early hours of Saturday, February 14, in Tom Crisp Way, Lowestoft.
He was granted unconditional bail and his trial has been set for March 1, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home