Suffolk Style: Top tips for Mother’s Day fashion and gifts
- Credit: Archant
When the wind eventually dies down, it is starting to feel milder and more Spring like.
With Mother's day approaching and Easter, there seems to be more reason than ever to start thinking about picking up a few treats in time for the weather change.
If you are heading out for Mother's Day and are looking for what to wear, then why not choose a dress that you can be wearing now with tights and boots and then in the summer wear with just bare legs.
I love this navy shirt dress which is a flattering shape on.
It is great if you are off out for something to eat as it will skim over you without clinging. The shirt dress is also ideal for wearing with boots or sandals in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
If you are looking for a treat for your mum and want to treat her to something a bit different than the usual chocolates and flowers, then what about a nice pair of sandals.
Believe it or not lots of shops get their summer shoes in now and can often sell out by the time its summer, so you might even be doing your mum a favour by getting her footwear sorted now! I love these sparkle sandals with cushion soles, ideal for keeping your feet comfortable.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
As well as Mothers day, Easter is just around the corner. I have noticed more Easter theme homewares in the shops which is a lovely way of decorating the home , especially if you have guests over.
This wreath from TKMAXX is a lovely piece to hang on the door for over the Easter period.