Summer fun at Kessingland Library
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Chattering seabirds and Anglo-Saxon costumes will be visiting a Waveney village.
Kessingland Library, in Marram Green, Hall Road, is hosting a variety of summer activities designed for five to 12-year-olds.
Suffolk Wildlife Trust, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), the National Trust and Blue Cross are all attending sessions in the coming months.
Proceedings start with a visit from Suffolk Wildlife Trust this Friday, July 28. An assortment of wildlife-themed activities will be available for children to enjoy. The Trust will also return to the library on August 11.
Other planned events include:
You may also want to watch:
Friday, August 4 - RSPB.
August 18 - The National Trust with their Sutton Hoo discovery roadshow.
- 1 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Town's Post Office boost ahead of Christmas rush
- 4 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 5 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 6 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 7 Plea for answers after blacksmith's 'devastating' death
- 8 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 9 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 10 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
August 25 - Blue Cross.
All of the activities take place from 2pm to 3pm. Tickets, costing £1, are available in advance. For more details call 01502 741212.