Summer fun at Kessingland Library
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Chattering seabirds and Anglo-Saxon costumes will be visiting a Waveney village.
Kessingland Library, in Marram Green, Hall Road, is hosting a variety of summer activities designed for five to 12-year-olds.
Suffolk Wildlife Trust, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), the National Trust and Blue Cross are all attending sessions in the coming months.
Proceedings start with a visit from Suffolk Wildlife Trust this Friday, July 28. An assortment of wildlife-themed activities will be available for children to enjoy. The Trust will also return to the library on August 11.
Other planned events include:
You may also want to watch:
Friday, August 4 - RSPB.
August 18 - The National Trust with their Sutton Hoo discovery roadshow.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 8 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 9 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
August 25 - Blue Cross.
All of the activities take place from 2pm to 3pm. Tickets, costing £1, are available in advance. For more details call 01502 741212.