Summer fun at Kessingland Library
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Chattering seabirds and Anglo-Saxon costumes will be visiting a Waveney village.
Kessingland Library, in Marram Green, Hall Road, is hosting a variety of summer activities designed for five to 12-year-olds.
Suffolk Wildlife Trust, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), the National Trust and Blue Cross are all attending sessions in the coming months.
Proceedings start with a visit from Suffolk Wildlife Trust this Friday, July 28. An assortment of wildlife-themed activities will be available for children to enjoy. The Trust will also return to the library on August 11.
Other planned events include:
You may also want to watch:
Friday, August 4 - RSPB.
August 18 - The National Trust with their Sutton Hoo discovery roadshow.
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 6 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- 9 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park
August 25 - Blue Cross.
All of the activities take place from 2pm to 3pm. Tickets, costing £1, are available in advance. For more details call 01502 741212.