Sunny weather set for Easter weekend
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.
The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
John Law, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said yesterday: 'If you look towards the Suffolk coast it has been a very pleasant day, temperatures picked up throughout the day. We have had the best of the weather.'
Unfortunately the good weather is not expected to last today with colder temperatures and patches of rain expected.
You may also want to watch:
However, this is expected to clear away by Sunday and Easter Monday with more sunshine forecast.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 10 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans