Sunny weather set for Easter weekend
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.
The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
John Law, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said yesterday: 'If you look towards the Suffolk coast it has been a very pleasant day, temperatures picked up throughout the day. We have had the best of the weather.'
Unfortunately the good weather is not expected to last today with colder temperatures and patches of rain expected.
You may also want to watch:
However, this is expected to clear away by Sunday and Easter Monday with more sunshine forecast.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls