Sunny weather set for Easter weekend
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.
The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
John Law, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said yesterday: 'If you look towards the Suffolk coast it has been a very pleasant day, temperatures picked up throughout the day. We have had the best of the weather.'
Unfortunately the good weather is not expected to last today with colder temperatures and patches of rain expected.
However, this is expected to clear away by Sunday and Easter Monday with more sunshine forecast.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 'Boris needs to go' - Hotel manager's anger over alleged No 10 party
- 3 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 7 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- 10 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas