Sunny weather set for Easter weekend
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
EAST Anglia is set for a sunny Easter - despite the threat of some showers today, forecasters have predicted.
The Suffolk coastline recorded some of the country's highest temperatures on Good Friday, reaching 17C in parts of the county.
John Law, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said yesterday: 'If you look towards the Suffolk coast it has been a very pleasant day, temperatures picked up throughout the day. We have had the best of the weather.'
Unfortunately the good weather is not expected to last today with colder temperatures and patches of rain expected.
You may also want to watch:
However, this is expected to clear away by Sunday and Easter Monday with more sunshine forecast.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 5 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 6 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 7 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son