Beautiful sunrise wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful photograph which captures the fantastic colours of a seaside sunrise has been named The Journal's Picture of the Week.
The picture depicts a sunrise at Lowestoft's Claremont Pier and was taken by Janet Tillett.
Ms Tillett, who is from the town, used her Lumix TZ100 to take the wonderful shot.
She said: 'I looked out of the window and could see that it was going to be a great sunrise so took myself to the beach - this is what I took.'
'I love going down to the beach to catch the sun coming up.
You may also want to watch:
'I am very pleased to win - thank you.'
As our winner, Ms Tillet receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com