Stunning sunrise shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning sunrise shot capturing the early morning tide as it washes up on the shore at Covehithe was taken by 57-year-old Glenn Long.
Mr Long, who lives in Carlton Colville, used his Nikon D810 to capture the beautiful moment during an early morning visit to the Suffolk beach.
He said: 'Covehithe is constantly changing especially with the cliff corrosion, I visit regularly as it's one of my favourite local beaches to take pictures.
'This is one of my favourites, I love the colours and the way they are reflected on the water.
Mr Long added: 'I'm thrilled to win again with so many great pictures being entered.'
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mr Long receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 6 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 7 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 10 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man