Stunning sunrise shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning sunrise shot capturing the early morning tide as it washes up on the shore at Covehithe was taken by 57-year-old Glenn Long.
Mr Long, who lives in Carlton Colville, used his Nikon D810 to capture the beautiful moment during an early morning visit to the Suffolk beach.
He said: 'Covehithe is constantly changing especially with the cliff corrosion, I visit regularly as it's one of my favourite local beaches to take pictures.
'This is one of my favourites, I love the colours and the way they are reflected on the water.
Mr Long added: 'I'm thrilled to win again with so many great pictures being entered.'
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mr Long receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 5 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 6 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 7 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 8 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre