Super slimmer from Kessingland
A KESSINGLAND mother-of-two is hoping her inspirational weight loss will help others to fight the symptoms of asthma.Hayley Morgan started losing weight after the birth of her second child last May, and now she is just over three-and-a-half stone lighter.
A KESSINGLAND mother-of-two is hoping her inspirational weight loss will help others to fight the symptoms of asthma.
Hayley Morgan started losing weight after the birth of her second child last May, and now she is just over three-and-a-half stone lighter.
Her new slimline physique and active lifestyle has also had a marked effect on her asthma.
She said: 'I had gained a lot of weight during my second pregnancy. I was tired and grumpy most of the time, my asthma was worse and I was breathless all the time.
You may also want to watch:
'The final straw came when one of my husband's friends asked me when my baby was due and I had given birth a few weeks before. I felt really embarrassed and decided I needed to do something about my weight.'
Hayley, who has just become the new consultant at Slimming World in Kessingland so that she can inspire others, added: 'Before I lost weight, my asthma meant I would get out of breath easily. Since losing weight my asthma has really improved, I rarely need to use an inhaler and I feel full of energy. I love running around with my daughter and dog on the beach.'
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 8 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 9 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 10 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
Hayley's Slimming World group meets at the Marram Green Centre off Hall Road in Kessingland every Tuesday at 7pm. For information, telephone 01502 519389.