Super slimmer from Kessingland
A KESSINGLAND mother-of-two is hoping her inspirational weight loss will help others to fight the symptoms of asthma.Hayley Morgan started losing weight after the birth of her second child last May, and now she is just over three-and-a-half stone lighter.
A KESSINGLAND mother-of-two is hoping her inspirational weight loss will help others to fight the symptoms of asthma.
Hayley Morgan started losing weight after the birth of her second child last May, and now she is just over three-and-a-half stone lighter.
Her new slimline physique and active lifestyle has also had a marked effect on her asthma.
She said: 'I had gained a lot of weight during my second pregnancy. I was tired and grumpy most of the time, my asthma was worse and I was breathless all the time.
You may also want to watch:
'The final straw came when one of my husband's friends asked me when my baby was due and I had given birth a few weeks before. I felt really embarrassed and decided I needed to do something about my weight.'
Hayley, who has just become the new consultant at Slimming World in Kessingland so that she can inspire others, added: 'Before I lost weight, my asthma meant I would get out of breath easily. Since losing weight my asthma has really improved, I rarely need to use an inhaler and I feel full of energy. I love running around with my daughter and dog on the beach.'
- 1 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 3 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 4 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 5 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 6 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 7 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 8 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 9 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 10 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
Hayley's Slimming World group meets at the Marram Green Centre off Hall Road in Kessingland every Tuesday at 7pm. For information, telephone 01502 519389.