Superstore seeks up to 40 new staff
THE Tesco superstore in Lowestoft is looking to recruit up to 40 new staff this week.The Jobcentre Plus mobile office will be heading to Lowestoft on Thursday and Friday to help the recruitment of staff to work at the store in Leisure Way over the summer.
THE Tesco superstore in Lowestoft is looking to recruit up to 40 new staff this week.
The Jobcentre Plus mobile office will be heading to Lowestoft on Thursday and Friday to help the recruitment of staff to work at the store in Leisure Way over the summer.
The office will be in the Tesco car park from 11am to 3pm on both days, offering help to applicants.
The supermarket giant is looking to recruit between 30 and 40 staff for the summer as Lowestoft warms up for the busy summer holiday season, when he town attracts thousands of extra visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Jobcentre Plus staff will be issuing application forms, receiving completed forms and helping Tesco to find new staff. A Tesco representative will also be on hand to answer questions.
People unable to visit the mobile office can find out more about the vacancies by ringing Jobcentre Plus on 0845 60 60 234 or visiting the Back to Work section of the www.direct.gov.uk website.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
The textphone number for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech difficulties is 0845 60 55 255. Lines are open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.