Superstore seeks up to 40 new staff
THE Tesco superstore in Lowestoft is looking to recruit up to 40 new staff this week.The Jobcentre Plus mobile office will be heading to Lowestoft on Thursday and Friday to help the recruitment of staff to work at the store in Leisure Way over the summer.
THE Tesco superstore in Lowestoft is looking to recruit up to 40 new staff this week.
The Jobcentre Plus mobile office will be heading to Lowestoft on Thursday and Friday to help the recruitment of staff to work at the store in Leisure Way over the summer.
The office will be in the Tesco car park from 11am to 3pm on both days, offering help to applicants.
The supermarket giant is looking to recruit between 30 and 40 staff for the summer as Lowestoft warms up for the busy summer holiday season, when he town attracts thousands of extra visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Jobcentre Plus staff will be issuing application forms, receiving completed forms and helping Tesco to find new staff. A Tesco representative will also be on hand to answer questions.
People unable to visit the mobile office can find out more about the vacancies by ringing Jobcentre Plus on 0845 60 60 234 or visiting the Back to Work section of the www.direct.gov.uk website.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 4 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 7 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
The textphone number for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech difficulties is 0845 60 55 255. Lines are open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.