Support for dental treasure
YOU'VE guessed it, I'm a fan of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. Have been from the moment I entered it over 25 years ago.During that time I have enjoyed and appreciated kindness, courtesy, calmness (sometimes thinking I was in a retreat), lovely music, efficiency and unparalleled dental skill.
YOU'VE guessed it, I'm a fan of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. Have been from the moment I entered it over 25 years ago.
During that time I have enjoyed and appreciated kindness, courtesy, calmness (sometimes thinking I was in a retreat), lovely music, efficiency and unparalleled dental skill. This has resulted in a healthy mouth, matched with a happy smile and the ability to enjoy eating. It's only when we think about it that we realise how important dentistry is to our well being.
Years ago I used to dread a visit to the dentist but after visiting the High Street Dental Surgery I actually began to look forward to going. Can you believe that? All patients will have no trouble in doing so.
During the years I have noticed, with a critical eye, the many improvements that the surgery has made, not being content to rest on its well earned laurels. This coupled with the commitment and devotion to patient care, shown by the surgery, has given me an almost religious faith in their judgment and skill.
You may also want to watch:
Supporting Dr David Johnson's campaign is an opportunity for the people of Lowestoft to say thank you for the sterling service given over 30 years and to insure it continues. Lowestoft cannot afford to lose another treasure.
As for James Elliott and the NHS/PCT it is time they realised that in order to focus eyes, they first have to be opened.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
The High Street Dental Surgery is a model surgery that all others should follow-perhaps even the entire NHS, and, with his track record and experience, what better person to lead the NHS than Dr David Johnson? Dr David Johnson for Health Minister … sounds good to me.
This wins our Letter of the Week Award and the writer will receive a bouquet courtesy of Sansom's Florists.