Support for dental treasure
YOU'VE guessed it, I'm a fan of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. Have been from the moment I entered it over 25 years ago.During that time I have enjoyed and appreciated kindness, courtesy, calmness (sometimes thinking I was in a retreat), lovely music, efficiency and unparalleled dental skill.
YOU'VE guessed it, I'm a fan of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. Have been from the moment I entered it over 25 years ago.
During that time I have enjoyed and appreciated kindness, courtesy, calmness (sometimes thinking I was in a retreat), lovely music, efficiency and unparalleled dental skill. This has resulted in a healthy mouth, matched with a happy smile and the ability to enjoy eating. It's only when we think about it that we realise how important dentistry is to our well being.
Years ago I used to dread a visit to the dentist but after visiting the High Street Dental Surgery I actually began to look forward to going. Can you believe that? All patients will have no trouble in doing so.
During the years I have noticed, with a critical eye, the many improvements that the surgery has made, not being content to rest on its well earned laurels. This coupled with the commitment and devotion to patient care, shown by the surgery, has given me an almost religious faith in their judgment and skill.
You may also want to watch:
Supporting Dr David Johnson's campaign is an opportunity for the people of Lowestoft to say thank you for the sterling service given over 30 years and to insure it continues. Lowestoft cannot afford to lose another treasure.
As for James Elliott and the NHS/PCT it is time they realised that in order to focus eyes, they first have to be opened.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
The High Street Dental Surgery is a model surgery that all others should follow-perhaps even the entire NHS, and, with his track record and experience, what better person to lead the NHS than Dr David Johnson? Dr David Johnson for Health Minister … sounds good to me.
This wins our Letter of the Week Award and the writer will receive a bouquet courtesy of Sansom's Florists.