Swine flu confirmed at County Council HQ
A CASE of swine flu has been confirmed at Endeavour House, it emerged today.Suffolk County Council staff have been made aware of the development. The employee affected is currently recovering at home.
A CASE of swine flu has been confirmed at Endeavour House, it emerged today.
Suffolk County Council staff have been made aware of the development.
The employee affected is currently recovering at home.
A council spokesman said staff had been given advice on how to prevent the virus spreading and guidance on what to do if they suspect they have contracted swine flu.
You may also want to watch:
Swine flu was confirmed across Russell Road at Ipswich Borough Council's Grafton House HQ earlier this month.
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 7 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 8 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 9 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 10 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown