Take a trip down memory lane with our new Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers Facebook group
- Credit: Archant
Do you have old photographs you would like to share with others or do you simply enjoy viewing snapshots of bygone days from the Lowestoft and Beccles areas?
Whether you have an old school photograph or pictures of a village fete from years gone by, why not upload them to our new Facebook page - Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers.
This group is in association with the Lowestoft Journal and the Beccles and Bungay Journal and to find the page simply visit Facebook and search 'Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers'.
It is a place for you to share your memories of our wonderful area, and as well as photos of Lowestoft and Beccles we would also love to see snaps from Southwold, Bungay, Halesworth and all the villages in between.
When posting your photos please include as much informaiton as you can about when and where they were taken, and if you don't know you can ask fellow members to help you out.
You may also want to watch:
The copyright of our pictures shared in the Lowestoft & Beccles group remain with Archant. While we are more than happy for you to re-share the images on Facebook they must not be used for any other purpose. If you would like to use our pictures on another website please contact us.
Users retain copyright for their own photos too, and we will not use them without permission. However we may get in contact from time to time to ask if you are happy for us to use your photos in the newspaper.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
So spread the word and get posting!
To visit Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers go to: www.facebook.com/groups/1557003114313165/