Inquests opened into deaths of two friends who died within days of each other
- Credit: Archant
Inquests have opened into the deaths of two friends who died within days of each other.
Suffolk’s senior coroner Nigel Parsley officially opened inquests into the deaths of 27-year-old Tanya Pamela Halls and 25-year-old Daniella Sian Hart.
Ms Halls, who was born in Leamington Spa in Warwickshire, was found dead in the bathroom of her Lowestoft home on February 29 when her friends arrived after being unable to contact her throughout the day.
Despite police and paramedics being called, Ms Halls was pronounced dead at 11.38pm.
At a hearing at Suffolk Coroner’s Court on Friday, June 12, the inquest into her death was opened and adjourned for a case review on July 31, before the inquest is set to resume on September 2.
You may also want to watch:
Days later, emergency services were called to Nightingale Road, near Pakefield Beach, shortly after 6.10am on Thursday, March 5, after a member of the public walking their dog found Ms Hart.
The 25-year-old, who was originally from Scotland, was pronounced dead at the scene.
- 1 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 3 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 4 High street store for auction as 'residential development'
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 7 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 8 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
- 9 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found
A case review will now be held on July 14, before the inquest resumes on October 12.