Teenage boy injured in Lowestoft attack
POLICE were investigating this week after a 15-year-old boy suffered bruises to his face when he was assaulted by a man in Whapload Road, Lowestoft.
The assault happened close to the Birds Eye factory at about 6.25pm last Friday. Police are trying to trace a man in his late teens to early 20s, about 5ft 11in, with long, dark hair.
Information to PC Pullen on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home