Teenage boy injured in Lowestoft attack
POLICE were investigating this week after a 15-year-old boy suffered bruises to his face when he was assaulted by a man in Whapload Road, Lowestoft.
The assault happened close to the Birds Eye factory at about 6.25pm last Friday. Police are trying to trace a man in his late teens to early 20s, about 5ft 11in, with long, dark hair.
Information to PC Pullen on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 5 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 8 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 9 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 10 Great-great-grandmother celebrates 101st birthday