Teenage girl assaulted in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a 15-year-old girl was assaulted in Lowestoft.
Officers are asking anyone who was in the College Road area of Lowestoft about 9.20pm last night (Sunday, February 13), to come forward after the teenager reported being assaulted.
The girl was standing waiting for a relative when she heard footsteps behind her and then felt someone grab her shoulder and side. There was a brief struggle before the person ran away.
The 15-year-old suffered scratch marks in the incident. The young relative of the 15-year-old saw a man wearing a dark hooded top and grey bottoms running in the area and police are keen to trace this individual who may have information about the incident.
Officers are also keen to hear from anyone who was in the area around this time, regardless of whether you think you saw anything of use.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone who can help is asked to call PC 1698 Stimpson on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 2 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 7 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Lifeboat launched to kayakers 'in trouble' off coast
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction