Teenage girl assaulted in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a 15-year-old girl was assaulted in Lowestoft.
Officers are asking anyone who was in the College Road area of Lowestoft about 9.20pm last night (Sunday, February 13), to come forward after the teenager reported being assaulted.
The girl was standing waiting for a relative when she heard footsteps behind her and then felt someone grab her shoulder and side. There was a brief struggle before the person ran away.
The 15-year-old suffered scratch marks in the incident. The young relative of the 15-year-old saw a man wearing a dark hooded top and grey bottoms running in the area and police are keen to trace this individual who may have information about the incident.
Officers are also keen to hear from anyone who was in the area around this time, regardless of whether you think you saw anything of use.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone who can help is asked to call PC 1698 Stimpson on 01986 835300.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Bulky waste collection service suspended