Teenage girl assaulted in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a 15-year-old girl was assaulted in Lowestoft.
Officers are asking anyone who was in the College Road area of Lowestoft about 9.20pm last night (Sunday, February 13), to come forward after the teenager reported being assaulted.
The girl was standing waiting for a relative when she heard footsteps behind her and then felt someone grab her shoulder and side. There was a brief struggle before the person ran away.
The 15-year-old suffered scratch marks in the incident. The young relative of the 15-year-old saw a man wearing a dark hooded top and grey bottoms running in the area and police are keen to trace this individual who may have information about the incident.
Officers are also keen to hear from anyone who was in the area around this time, regardless of whether you think you saw anything of use.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone who can help is asked to call PC 1698 Stimpson on 01986 835300.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success