Teenage girls arrested in Lowestoft
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police after a 25-year-old man was injured in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after several people entered a ground floor flat in London Road South about 5.
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police after a 25-year-old man was injured in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after several people entered a ground floor flat in London Road South about 5.30pm on Sunday (June 14).
The man suffered bruising to his head, neck, shoulders and arms after an unknown amount of cash and a camera were stolen.
Two 14-year-old girls have been arrested in connection with this incident. Both have been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on July 22, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone who may have seen the individuals entering or leaving the flat, to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away