Teenage girls arrested in Lowestoft
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police after a 25-year-old man was injured in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after several people entered a ground floor flat in London Road South about 5.
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police after a 25-year-old man was injured in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after several people entered a ground floor flat in London Road South about 5.30pm on Sunday (June 14).
The man suffered bruising to his head, neck, shoulders and arms after an unknown amount of cash and a camera were stolen.
Two 14-year-old girls have been arrested in connection with this incident. Both have been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on July 22, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone who may have seen the individuals entering or leaving the flat, to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold