Teenage thieves strike in Oulton Broad
TWO teenage boys on bikes are being sought by police after thieves stole an unknown amount of notes from Oulton Broad.The theft happened as a till in a payment booth at Nicholas Everitt Park was targeted between 11.
TWO teenage boys on bikes are being sought by police after thieves stole an unknown amount of notes from Oulton Broad.
The theft happened as a till in a payment booth at Nicholas Everitt Park was targeted between 11.35am and 11.45am yesterday (Sunday, September 13).
The payment booths were in operation for a powerboat racing event that was being held and two teenage boys on bikes were seen riding up to it. One distracted the person in the booth and then reached in and took the cash, dropping some of it on the ground, before riding away with the second boy.
The thief is white, in his mid to late teens, around 5ft 6ins tall, of stocky build, with short brown auburn hair, freckles on his face and a tattoo or drawing on his forearm.
If you saw the incident or have any information about the thief please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 2 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 4 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
- 5 A146 near Beccles closed by police after crash
- 6 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 7 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 8 New fully vegan café to open in Lowestoft
- 9 Is this Suffolk's most stylish beach hut?
- 10 Three men arrested after 'unofficial Supermarket Sweep' in town centre