Teenage thieves strike in Oulton Broad
TWO teenage boys on bikes are being sought by police after thieves stole an unknown amount of notes from Oulton Broad.The theft happened as a till in a payment booth at Nicholas Everitt Park was targeted between 11.
TWO teenage boys on bikes are being sought by police after thieves stole an unknown amount of notes from Oulton Broad.
The theft happened as a till in a payment booth at Nicholas Everitt Park was targeted between 11.35am and 11.45am yesterday (Sunday, September 13).
The payment booths were in operation for a powerboat racing event that was being held and two teenage boys on bikes were seen riding up to it. One distracted the person in the booth and then reached in and took the cash, dropping some of it on the ground, before riding away with the second boy.
The thief is white, in his mid to late teens, around 5ft 6ins tall, of stocky build, with short brown auburn hair, freckles on his face and a tattoo or drawing on his forearm.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident or have any information about the thief please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?