Teenager abused pub door staff in Oulton Broad
A TEENAGER from Carlton Colville who drunkenly swore at door staff at a pub in Oulton Broad pub has been fined �150.
Nicholas Wheeler, 19, pleaded guilty to using threatening or abusive words or behaviour at The Lady of the Lake, Bridge Road, on April 16.
Lowestoft Magistrates Court heard on Tuesday that Wheeler had been removed from the pub after he became aggressive.
Once outside, he began swearing at door staff and punching and kicking a door. Mitzy Bond, prosecuting, told the court: 'He could not remember his actions due to the fact he had consumed alcohol.'
Wheeler, of Easdale, Carlton Colville, represented himself and said he was disgusted by his behaviour and was deeply sorry for what had happened.
You may also want to watch:
He was fined �150 and ordered to pay costs and a surcharge totalling �100.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 7 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 8 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 9 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft