Teenager assaulted by gang in Lowestoft
A 19-year-old man was injured after he was assaulted in an alleyway off Harvest Court around 2.15pm yesterday.He was cycling along the cut though from the south Lowestoft industrial estate near the Bloodmoor Road bridge when he was confronted by five males all wearing hooded tops.
A 19-year-old man was injured after he was assaulted in an alleyway off Harvest Court around 2.15pm yesterday.
He was cycling along the cut though from the south Lowestoft industrial estate near the Bloodmoor Road bridge when he was confronted by five males all wearing hooded tops. One of the group pushed the 19-year-old from his bike and he was then assaulted before the group fled.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the incident, anyone who may have seen the offenders - all described as around 5ft 11ins tall, three white and two black - in the area around this time or anyone who may know who they are. If you can help please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 5 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 6 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 7 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 8 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages