Teenager assaulted by gang in Lowestoft
A 19-year-old man was injured after he was assaulted in an alleyway off Harvest Court around 2.15pm yesterday.He was cycling along the cut though from the south Lowestoft industrial estate near the Bloodmoor Road bridge when he was confronted by five males all wearing hooded tops.
A 19-year-old man was injured after he was assaulted in an alleyway off Harvest Court around 2.15pm yesterday.
He was cycling along the cut though from the south Lowestoft industrial estate near the Bloodmoor Road bridge when he was confronted by five males all wearing hooded tops. One of the group pushed the 19-year-old from his bike and he was then assaulted before the group fled.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the incident, anyone who may have seen the offenders - all described as around 5ft 11ins tall, three white and two black - in the area around this time or anyone who may know who they are. If you can help please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 5 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 6 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 9 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
- 10 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look