Teenager assaulted by gang in Lowestoft
A 19-year-old man was injured after he was assaulted in an alleyway off Harvest Court around 2.15pm yesterday.He was cycling along the cut though from the south Lowestoft industrial estate near the Bloodmoor Road bridge when he was confronted by five males all wearing hooded tops.
A 19-year-old man was injured after he was assaulted in an alleyway off Harvest Court around 2.15pm yesterday.
He was cycling along the cut though from the south Lowestoft industrial estate near the Bloodmoor Road bridge when he was confronted by five males all wearing hooded tops. One of the group pushed the 19-year-old from his bike and he was then assaulted before the group fled.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the incident, anyone who may have seen the offenders - all described as around 5ft 11ins tall, three white and two black - in the area around this time or anyone who may know who they are. If you can help please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 4 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 5 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 6 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
- 9 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 10 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences