Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.30pm last Friday, July 24.
The teenager and a friend were near the driveway entrance when a silver Ford Mondeo-type car pulled up alongside them. A man got out of the vehicle and assaulted the 15-year-old before getting back in the car and driving away. The 15-year-old suffered cuts and swelling to his mouth.
The attacker is white, aged in his late teens to early 20s, around 6ft tall and of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident or you have information about the attacker then telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft