Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.30pm last Friday, July 24.
The teenager and a friend were near the driveway entrance when a silver Ford Mondeo-type car pulled up alongside them. A man got out of the vehicle and assaulted the 15-year-old before getting back in the car and driving away. The 15-year-old suffered cuts and swelling to his mouth.
The attacker is white, aged in his late teens to early 20s, around 6ft tall and of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident or you have information about the attacker then telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 10 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans