Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.30pm last Friday, July 24.
The teenager and a friend were near the driveway entrance when a silver Ford Mondeo-type car pulled up alongside them. A man got out of the vehicle and assaulted the 15-year-old before getting back in the car and driving away. The 15-year-old suffered cuts and swelling to his mouth.
The attacker is white, aged in his late teens to early 20s, around 6ft tall and of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident or you have information about the attacker then telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 2 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 3 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 6 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 7 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 8 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 9 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue