Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy suffered facial injuries after he was attacked by a motorist in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after the teenager was assaulted in Leisure Way, close to the Pleasurewood Hills entrance, about 3.30pm last Friday, July 24.
The teenager and a friend were near the driveway entrance when a silver Ford Mondeo-type car pulled up alongside them. A man got out of the vehicle and assaulted the 15-year-old before getting back in the car and driving away. The 15-year-old suffered cuts and swelling to his mouth.
The attacker is white, aged in his late teens to early 20s, around 6ft tall and of stocky build.
If you saw the incident or you have information about the attacker then telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 2 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 3 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 4 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 8 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 9 Road to be closed as next phase of major flood defence works begin
- 10 Vicious burglars jailed for 25 years for 'utterly terrifying' raid