Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.
The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.10pm on Sunday (September 6) when they were approached a group of around five men.
The group, who are described as being in their late teens to mid 20s made comments at them, and one of the men then assaulted the 14-year-old. He was uninjured.
One of the men was white, with a bald/shaved head and was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. Another of the group is tall, of big build, with dark hair and tattoos and a third man was short with brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who saw the incident, or anyone with information about those involved, to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 6 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 7 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 8 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth