Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.
The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.10pm on Sunday (September 6) when they were approached a group of around five men.
The group, who are described as being in their late teens to mid 20s made comments at them, and one of the men then assaulted the 14-year-old. He was uninjured.
One of the men was white, with a bald/shaved head and was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. Another of the group is tall, of big build, with dark hair and tattoos and a third man was short with brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who saw the incident, or anyone with information about those involved, to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch