Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.
The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.10pm on Sunday (September 6) when they were approached a group of around five men.
The group, who are described as being in their late teens to mid 20s made comments at them, and one of the men then assaulted the 14-year-old. He was uninjured.
One of the men was white, with a bald/shaved head and was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. Another of the group is tall, of big build, with dark hair and tattoos and a third man was short with brown hair.
Police are asking anyone who saw the incident, or anyone with information about those involved, to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved