Teenager assaulted in Lowestoft
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was assaulted in Lowestoft yesterday evening.
The teenager and two other boys were sitting on a grass verge in Normanston Drive, close to the junction with Higher Drive, about 6pm to 6.10pm on Sunday (September 6) when they were approached a group of around five men.
The group, who are described as being in their late teens to mid 20s made comments at them, and one of the men then assaulted the 14-year-old. He was uninjured.
One of the men was white, with a bald/shaved head and was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. Another of the group is tall, of big build, with dark hair and tattoos and a third man was short with brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who saw the incident, or anyone with information about those involved, to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre