Teenager injured in Lowestoft
A 13-YEAR-OLD boy was injured after a fail-to-stop collision in Lowestoft.The teenager suffered grazing to his elbows and a sore head after a vehicle collided with his cycle in Northgate about 1.
A 13-YEAR-OLD boy was injured after a fail-to-stop collision in Lowestoft.
The teenager suffered grazing to his elbows and a sore head after a vehicle collided with his cycle in Northgate about 1.50pm yesterday (Sunday).
The youngster was cycling southbound from the Oulton Road junction when a burgundy coloured car similar to Ford Fiesta travelling from the opposite direction clipped his wheel, causing him to fall off. Police are asking the driver of the vehicle - described as a man in his late teens to early 20s - to come forward and officers would also like to hear from anyone who saw the incident or who has information about the car or the driver involved.
If you can help, please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft