Teenager missing from home
Police are appealing for help in tracing a 14-year-old girl from Holton, near Halesworth, who went missing on Tuesday, May 6.Holly Goodchild was dropped off by her parents in Norwich Road in Halesworth around 8.
Police are appealing for help in tracing a 14-year-old girl from Holton, near Halesworth, who went missing on Tuesday, May 6.
Holly Goodchild was dropped off by her parents in Norwich Road in Halesworth around 8.30am on Tuesday morning and said she would make her own way home.
There was a possible sighting of her in the Station Square area of Lowestoft on Tuesday afternoon, but she has not been seen since.
Although she has gone missing before police are concerned for her safety and are asking anyone who may have seen her or who may have information about where she is now to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Holly is described as white, 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build, with short straight dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a pale complexion. At the time of her disappearance she was wearing blue jeans and possibly a black top and white and lilac coloured trainers.
Officers are asking Holly or anyone with information about where she is now to call the duty sergeant at Beccles Police Station on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk