Teenager robbed in Lowestoft
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him.
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.
He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him. They spoke to him but the man then assaulted the 18-year-old, causing him to fall to the ground.
Someone then searched him before he managed to get up and walk away, only then realising that his silver and black mobile phone and black and white cap were missing.
He alerted police and was treated by paramedics for a bump to his forehead.
You may also want to watch:
The man involved is described as white, in his late teens to mid 20s, about 6ft tall, of medium build, with blondish spiky hair and was wearing a dark hooded top and jeans.
The woman he was with is described as white, aged in her mid teens to early 20s, about 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with long dark hair tied up in a ponytail.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.