Teenager robbed in Lowestoft
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him.
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.
He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him. They spoke to him but the man then assaulted the 18-year-old, causing him to fall to the ground.
Someone then searched him before he managed to get up and walk away, only then realising that his silver and black mobile phone and black and white cap were missing.
He alerted police and was treated by paramedics for a bump to his forehead.
The man involved is described as white, in his late teens to mid 20s, about 6ft tall, of medium build, with blondish spiky hair and was wearing a dark hooded top and jeans.
The woman he was with is described as white, aged in her mid teens to early 20s, about 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with long dark hair tied up in a ponytail.
- 1 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 2 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 6 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 7 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 8 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 9 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.