Teenager robbed in Lowestoft
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him.
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.
He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him. They spoke to him but the man then assaulted the 18-year-old, causing him to fall to the ground.
Someone then searched him before he managed to get up and walk away, only then realising that his silver and black mobile phone and black and white cap were missing.
He alerted police and was treated by paramedics for a bump to his forehead.
The man involved is described as white, in his late teens to mid 20s, about 6ft tall, of medium build, with blondish spiky hair and was wearing a dark hooded top and jeans.
The woman he was with is described as white, aged in her mid teens to early 20s, about 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with long dark hair tied up in a ponytail.
- 1 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 2 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 3 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 4 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
- 5 A146 near Beccles closed by police after crash
- 6 Is this Suffolk's most stylish beach hut?
- 7 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 8 New fully vegan café to open in Lowestoft
- 9 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 10 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.