Teenager robbed in Lowestoft
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him.
An 18-year-old was robbed of his mobile phone and cap in Lowestoft in the early hours of this morning.
He was walking along Raglan Street at about 1.30am when he noticed a man and a woman cross the road towards him. They spoke to him but the man then assaulted the 18-year-old, causing him to fall to the ground.
Someone then searched him before he managed to get up and walk away, only then realising that his silver and black mobile phone and black and white cap were missing.
He alerted police and was treated by paramedics for a bump to his forehead.
You may also want to watch:
The man involved is described as white, in his late teens to mid 20s, about 6ft tall, of medium build, with blondish spiky hair and was wearing a dark hooded top and jeans.
The woman he was with is described as white, aged in her mid teens to early 20s, about 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with long dark hair tied up in a ponytail.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 6 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 7 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.