Teenagers assault man in Lowestoft
A MAN was assaulted by four teenagers in Lowestoft on Monday night.The 31-year-old was walking along St Peters Street at around 8pm when three girls and a boy approached him.
A MAN was assaulted by four teenagers in Lowestoft on Monday night.
The 31-year-old was walking along St Peters Street at around 8pm when three girls and a boy approached him.
The girl spat at him, before the three boys assaulted him. They pulled him to the ground where he was assaulted again, before the group walked away towards Water Lane.
The girl, who was wearing jeans and a shirt, is described as being in her early to mid teens, around 5ft tall, of chubby build, with shoulder length bleached hair in a ponytail.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the boys are described as around 5ft tall, of medium build, in their early to mid teens and wearing long sleeve tops, jeans and trainers. One had short dark blond hair.
The other boy appeared slightly older, in his mid to late teens, was around 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build and had a long face and was wearing a grey hooded top and jeans.
- 1 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 2 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 3 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 4 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 5 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 6 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 7 Town braced for 'bumper summer season' post-lockdown
- 8 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected
Police need to trace the four and are asking anyone with information about who they are to get in touch with officers.
Anyone with any information is asked to call PC 1529 Colbridge at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.