Teenagers assault man in Lowestoft
A MAN was assaulted by four teenagers in Lowestoft on Monday night.The 31-year-old was walking along St Peters Street at around 8pm when three girls and a boy approached him.
A MAN was assaulted by four teenagers in Lowestoft on Monday night.
The 31-year-old was walking along St Peters Street at around 8pm when three girls and a boy approached him.
The girl spat at him, before the three boys assaulted him. They pulled him to the ground where he was assaulted again, before the group walked away towards Water Lane.
The girl, who was wearing jeans and a shirt, is described as being in her early to mid teens, around 5ft tall, of chubby build, with shoulder length bleached hair in a ponytail.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the boys are described as around 5ft tall, of medium build, in their early to mid teens and wearing long sleeve tops, jeans and trainers. One had short dark blond hair.
The other boy appeared slightly older, in his mid to late teens, was around 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build and had a long face and was wearing a grey hooded top and jeans.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
Police need to trace the four and are asking anyone with information about who they are to get in touch with officers.
Anyone with any information is asked to call PC 1529 Colbridge at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.