Teens arrested after Lowestoft burglaries
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.
A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
Detectives investigating after the burglaries in Kevington Drive last Thursday (February 11), and at Houghton Drive in Oulton between 5pm on Tuesday 9 and 2.20pm on Wednesday (February 10) carried out the search warrant at the address in the town and located items that appear to have been stolen in the incidents.
The 15-year-old was arrested and taken into custody at Lowestoft police station where he was interviewed by officers.
Detectives subsequently arrested two other teenage boys - another 15-year-old and a 16-year-old - in connection with the incidents. All three boys have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station in mid March.
- 1 Warning as RNLI crew called out to sandbank to rescue paddleboarders
- 2 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 3 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 4 Firefighters plea to not use sky lanterns as one lands near large field
- 5 Amazing pictures of the impact of heatwave captured from microlight
- 6 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 7 Revealed: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 Best-selling author Ann Cleeves to star at 'extra special' event
- 9 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 10 7 reasons why Suffolk is the best county in the UK