Teens arrested after Lowestoft burglaries
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.
A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
Detectives investigating after the burglaries in Kevington Drive last Thursday (February 11), and at Houghton Drive in Oulton between 5pm on Tuesday 9 and 2.20pm on Wednesday (February 10) carried out the search warrant at the address in the town and located items that appear to have been stolen in the incidents.
The 15-year-old was arrested and taken into custody at Lowestoft police station where he was interviewed by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives subsequently arrested two other teenage boys - another 15-year-old and a 16-year-old - in connection with the incidents. All three boys have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station in mid March.
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid