Teens arrested after Lowestoft burglaries
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.
A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
Detectives investigating after the burglaries in Kevington Drive last Thursday (February 11), and at Houghton Drive in Oulton between 5pm on Tuesday 9 and 2.20pm on Wednesday (February 10) carried out the search warrant at the address in the town and located items that appear to have been stolen in the incidents.
The 15-year-old was arrested and taken into custody at Lowestoft police station where he was interviewed by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives subsequently arrested two other teenage boys - another 15-year-old and a 16-year-old - in connection with the incidents. All three boys have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station in mid March.
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 7 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 8 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 9 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 10 Man dies following collision on A12