Teens arrested after Lowestoft burglaries
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
THREE teenage boys have been arrested by police on suspicion of burglary after homes in Lowestoft were targeted.
A 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft was arrested after police raided a home in Worthing Road last Friday (February 12) and found property that is believed to have been stolen in the two house burglaries last week.
Detectives investigating after the burglaries in Kevington Drive last Thursday (February 11), and at Houghton Drive in Oulton between 5pm on Tuesday 9 and 2.20pm on Wednesday (February 10) carried out the search warrant at the address in the town and located items that appear to have been stolen in the incidents.
The 15-year-old was arrested and taken into custody at Lowestoft police station where he was interviewed by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives subsequently arrested two other teenage boys - another 15-year-old and a 16-year-old - in connection with the incidents. All three boys have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station in mid March.
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences