Temporary change to opening hours at Lowestoft police station
VISITORS to Lowestoft police station are being asked to note a slight change to opening hours over the next three weeks.
Between Monday, March 7 and Friday, March 25 work is being carried out on the front desk area at the police station and during this time a police pod – a mobile office - will be situated outside the entrance of the police station to deal with all public enquiries, as there will be no access via the main doors.
The front desk office inside the temporary mobile building will be staffed between 9am to 5pm, rather than 8am to 8pm as usual.
Opening hours will return to normal on Saturday, March 26.
Anyone wishing to visit the station should attend the pod where your enquiry will be dealt with. Outside of these times callers can use the intercom to contact officers if required.
You may also want to watch:
The work will not affect day-to-day policing and officers will be on patrol in the town 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As usual, you should always call 999 in an emergency or telephone 01473 613500 to report crimes or incidents.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend