Thank you for act of kindness
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.
On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I attempted to explain this to the assistant who was less than helpful.
But then the lady stepped in on my behalf and paid for the petrol.
I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, and I regret that in my mortified state I didn't ask for her name and address to repay her. After a terrible week, this lady single-handedly restored my faith in human kindness.
I would love it if she would contact me so that I can repay her, but if this benevolent stranger doesn't manage to contact me, I shall make a donation to Great Ormond Street children's hospital as a thank-you for her actions.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' - Warning issued after cliff fall
- 2 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 4 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after man made lewd comment
- 5 Three-bed flat on Lowestoft beach with sea views on sale for £400k
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Southwold woman saved cyclist's life after crashing into river
- 8 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 9 Comedian Andy Parsons to perform at two coastal towns in the same night
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
If you were the woman who helped me, you can e-mail me at: email@example.com