Thank you for act of kindness
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.
On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I attempted to explain this to the assistant who was less than helpful.
But then the lady stepped in on my behalf and paid for the petrol.
You may also want to watch:
I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, and I regret that in my mortified state I didn't ask for her name and address to repay her. After a terrible week, this lady single-handedly restored my faith in human kindness.
I would love it if she would contact me so that I can repay her, but if this benevolent stranger doesn't manage to contact me, I shall make a donation to Great Ormond Street children's hospital as a thank-you for her actions.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 10 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
If you were the woman who helped me, you can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org