Thank you for act of kindness
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.
On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I attempted to explain this to the assistant who was less than helpful.
But then the lady stepped in on my behalf and paid for the petrol.
You may also want to watch:
I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, and I regret that in my mortified state I didn't ask for her name and address to repay her. After a terrible week, this lady single-handedly restored my faith in human kindness.
I would love it if she would contact me so that I can repay her, but if this benevolent stranger doesn't manage to contact me, I shall make a donation to Great Ormond Street children's hospital as a thank-you for her actions.
- 1 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
If you were the woman who helped me, you can e-mail me at: email@example.com