Thank you for act of kindness
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I WOULD like to say a huge thank you to a lady for her kindness in helping me out at the Horn Hill BP petrol station.
On the morning of Friday, May 28, I had filled up my car with fuel but on searching in my bag, found that my partner had removed my purse and not replaced it.
I attempted to explain this to the assistant who was less than helpful.
But then the lady stepped in on my behalf and paid for the petrol.
You may also want to watch:
I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, and I regret that in my mortified state I didn't ask for her name and address to repay her. After a terrible week, this lady single-handedly restored my faith in human kindness.
I would love it if she would contact me so that I can repay her, but if this benevolent stranger doesn't manage to contact me, I shall make a donation to Great Ormond Street children's hospital as a thank-you for her actions.
- 1 A12 closed following serious three-vehicle crash
- 2 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 3 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 4 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 5 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 6 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 7 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- 10 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
If you were the woman who helped me, you can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org