Thanks for wonderful service
ON Saturday September 26 I was taken ill so my husband called for help.A paramedic arrived in four minutes, also an ambulance arrived in 10 minutes; lucky it was not needed at this time.
ON Saturday September 26 I was taken ill so my husband called for help.
A paramedic arrived in four minutes, also an ambulance arrived in 10 minutes; lucky it was not needed at this time.
I was told a doctor would call within two hours, but as I was not an urgent case this did not happen, but he did arrive six-and-a-half hours later. He looked very tired and I think he had had a very busy night.
So I would like to thank those people who came to me. What a wonderful service we have and so friendly.
Mrs J BEDINGFIELD
- 1 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 2 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 6 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 7 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 8 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 9 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 10 Suffolk's sensational year on screen as filmmakers spend millions in county