Thanks for wonderful service
ON Saturday September 26 I was taken ill so my husband called for help.A paramedic arrived in four minutes, also an ambulance arrived in 10 minutes; lucky it was not needed at this time.
ON Saturday September 26 I was taken ill so my husband called for help.
A paramedic arrived in four minutes, also an ambulance arrived in 10 minutes; lucky it was not needed at this time.
I was told a doctor would call within two hours, but as I was not an urgent case this did not happen, but he did arrive six-and-a-half hours later. He looked very tired and I think he had had a very busy night.
So I would like to thank those people who came to me. What a wonderful service we have and so friendly.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs J BEDINGFIELD
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls