Thanks for wonderful service
ON Saturday September 26 I was taken ill so my husband called for help.A paramedic arrived in four minutes, also an ambulance arrived in 10 minutes; lucky it was not needed at this time.
ON Saturday September 26 I was taken ill so my husband called for help.
A paramedic arrived in four minutes, also an ambulance arrived in 10 minutes; lucky it was not needed at this time.
I was told a doctor would call within two hours, but as I was not an urgent case this did not happen, but he did arrive six-and-a-half hours later. He looked very tired and I think he had had a very busy night.
So I would like to thank those people who came to me. What a wonderful service we have and so friendly.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs J BEDINGFIELD
- 1 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 2 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 3 Delays expected for bridge works
- 4 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 5 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 6 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 7 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 8 Inspiring girl helping tackle children's anxiety in reading videos
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed