Thanks for your support
I WOULD like to thank all my friends and neighbours for their kind thoughts and cards received during my recent unexpected two-week stay in hospital.Thanks also to those that helped and supported my husband Tony throughout my illness.
I WOULD like to thank all my friends and neighbours for their kind thoughts and cards received during my recent unexpected two-week stay in hospital.
Thanks also to those that helped and supported my husband Tony throughout my illness.
I would also like to thank the doctors and nurses in A&E intensive care unit and ward 2 at the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, and also the paramedic who attended me in the first instance.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs LILY COLMAN
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences