Thanks for your support
I WOULD like to thank all my friends and neighbours for their kind thoughts and cards received during my recent unexpected two-week stay in hospital.Thanks also to those that helped and supported my husband Tony throughout my illness.
I WOULD like to thank all my friends and neighbours for their kind thoughts and cards received during my recent unexpected two-week stay in hospital.
Thanks also to those that helped and supported my husband Tony throughout my illness.
I would also like to thank the doctors and nurses in A&E intensive care unit and ward 2 at the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, and also the paramedic who attended me in the first instance.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs LILY COLMAN
- 1 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 2 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 5 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 8 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 9 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 10 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner