The Gunton Partnership
The Gunton Partnership is creating a new website as part of a hub to promote the many positive aspects of the Gunton Estate and its community. To celebrate, the Partnership is holding an open morning on Friday 24 April from 9.
The Gunton Partnership is creating a new website as part of a hub to promote the many positive aspects of the Gunton Estate and its community. To celebrate, the Partnership is holding an open morning on Friday 24 April from 9.30 am to 11.30 am during Signpost's Good Food and Healthy Eating morning at Gunton Baptist Church. The partnership, which was founded by the Gunton Estate Community Hall, Signpost Gunton Baptist Church, and the estate's Tenants and Residents Association, also works with Waveney District Council and the Volunteer Centre, among others. Eventually the new website will contain information about local groups in the community, large and small, statutory and voluntary, as well as individuals. It will also raise awareness of the diversity of those living on the estate as well as what the community can offer. This already includes the Gunton Community Park project, Signpost, Credit Union, and Gunton Baptist church projects involving life classes, IT training and befriending, as well as the joint Friday Healthy Eating Fridays run by Signpost and the Community Hall opposite.
Friday's open morning will also be an opportunity to see what is planned, what is already in place, and how to make your own contribution to what is hoped will be a pioneer in closer links and contacts in a vibrant community.
For more information about the new website, pop in on the day or contact Signpost Gunton Baptist Church on 01502 537798, Mondays to Fridays; contact 01502 564601 for more information about both the Gunton Estate Community Hall and the Gunton Estate Tenants and Residents Association.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown