The Gunton Partnership
The Gunton Partnership is creating a new website as part of a hub to promote the many positive aspects of the Gunton Estate and its community. To celebrate, the Partnership is holding an open morning on Friday 24 April from 9.
The Gunton Partnership is creating a new website as part of a hub to promote the many positive aspects of the Gunton Estate and its community. To celebrate, the Partnership is holding an open morning on Friday 24 April from 9.30 am to 11.30 am during Signpost's Good Food and Healthy Eating morning at Gunton Baptist Church. The partnership, which was founded by the Gunton Estate Community Hall, Signpost Gunton Baptist Church, and the estate's Tenants and Residents Association, also works with Waveney District Council and the Volunteer Centre, among others. Eventually the new website will contain information about local groups in the community, large and small, statutory and voluntary, as well as individuals. It will also raise awareness of the diversity of those living on the estate as well as what the community can offer. This already includes the Gunton Community Park project, Signpost, Credit Union, and Gunton Baptist church projects involving life classes, IT training and befriending, as well as the joint Friday Healthy Eating Fridays run by Signpost and the Community Hall opposite.
Friday's open morning will also be an opportunity to see what is planned, what is already in place, and how to make your own contribution to what is hoped will be a pioneer in closer links and contacts in a vibrant community.
For more information about the new website, pop in on the day or contact Signpost Gunton Baptist Church on 01502 537798, Mondays to Fridays; contact 01502 564601 for more information about both the Gunton Estate Community Hall and the Gunton Estate Tenants and Residents Association.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 7 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 9 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims