The latest cases in court
- Credit: Archant
Cases in Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court
John Raymond Hallam, 59, of Whiting Road, Oulton, damaged a door' committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months, rehabilitation activity for up to 22 days, unpaid work of 60 hours within next 12 months, restraining order, victim services surcharge £115. Disclosed a private sexual photograph without consent; committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months, compensation £100. Pursued a course of stalking; committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months concurrent.
Matthew Alan Beastall, 29, of Ellough Road, Beccles, damaged two double glazed window panes; compensation £329.82.
Emma Louise Clark, 38, of Denmark Road, Lowestoft, drink-driving in Denmark Road; fined £110, victim services surcharge £30, CPS costs £40, disqualified from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Rory Larter, 18, damaged a door; no separate penalty. Possession of cannabis with intent so supply; committed to prison for 18 weeks suspended for 24 months, rehabilitation activity for up to 30 days, unpaid work for 150 hours in next 12 months, victim services surcharge £115.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 8 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 9 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre