The latest cases in court
- Credit: Archant
Cases in Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court
John Raymond Hallam, 59, of Whiting Road, Oulton, damaged a door' committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months, rehabilitation activity for up to 22 days, unpaid work of 60 hours within next 12 months, restraining order, victim services surcharge £115. Disclosed a private sexual photograph without consent; committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months, compensation £100. Pursued a course of stalking; committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months concurrent.
Matthew Alan Beastall, 29, of Ellough Road, Beccles, damaged two double glazed window panes; compensation £329.82.
Emma Louise Clark, 38, of Denmark Road, Lowestoft, drink-driving in Denmark Road; fined £110, victim services surcharge £30, CPS costs £40, disqualified from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Rory Larter, 18, damaged a door; no separate penalty. Possession of cannabis with intent so supply; committed to prison for 18 weeks suspended for 24 months, rehabilitation activity for up to 30 days, unpaid work for 150 hours in next 12 months, victim services surcharge £115.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft