The latest cases in court
- Credit: Archant
Cases in Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court
John Raymond Hallam, 59, of Whiting Road, Oulton, damaged a door' committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months, rehabilitation activity for up to 22 days, unpaid work of 60 hours within next 12 months, restraining order, victim services surcharge £115. Disclosed a private sexual photograph without consent; committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months, compensation £100. Pursued a course of stalking; committed to prison for eight weeks suspended for 12 months concurrent.
Matthew Alan Beastall, 29, of Ellough Road, Beccles, damaged two double glazed window panes; compensation £329.82.
Emma Louise Clark, 38, of Denmark Road, Lowestoft, drink-driving in Denmark Road; fined £110, victim services surcharge £30, CPS costs £40, disqualified from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Rory Larter, 18, damaged a door; no separate penalty. Possession of cannabis with intent so supply; committed to prison for 18 weeks suspended for 24 months, rehabilitation activity for up to 30 days, unpaid work for 150 hours in next 12 months, victim services surcharge £115.
- 1 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 2 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 7 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Lifeboat launched to kayakers 'in trouble' off coast
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction