The Money Shop in Lowestoft has ‘permanently closed’
- Credit: Archant
The Money Shop in Lowestoft has closed its doors for the final time.
A sign appeared in the store window, on London Road North, announcing the closure.
The sign read: "With effect from 31st May 2019, this store will be permanently closed.
"We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
"Should you have any further questions, please visit our website."
You may also want to watch:
The store is the latest to close in the town centre, following the likes of Claire's, the Body Shop and Beales.
The Money Shop has been contacted for comment.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 8 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 9 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre