the NHS has served me well
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.
My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
At the end of July I visited the High Street surgery with a problem.
After examination I was referred for a blood test which was taken within two hours at the James Paget. Within a working day I was notified a problem existed. My doctor referred me to the urology department at the hospital where I was examined again superbly and efficiently.
Within a few days I was referred to the endoscopy suite for further examination, as usual, efficiently carried out with a smile.
In between all this I was referred to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for a bone scan, plus a visit to the A& E department at the James Paget.
- 1 Care home builds 'shopping lane' to promote resident independence
- 2 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 3 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 4 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 5 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 6 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 7 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 8 White van stolen from outside home in Lowestoft
- 9 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 10 Lowestoft to benefit from £163m of projects, but where will the money go?
Unfortunately I was diagnosed with the dreaded Big C with the utmost care and my treatment has commenced immediately.
I have been given every chance thanks to the NHS, the hospital and the High Street surgery.
Can I thank Dr Davis, at the surgery, and Dr Girling and Angie Fenn at the hospital.
I am grateful for the chance that I have been given by you all.