the NHS has served me well
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.
My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
At the end of July I visited the High Street surgery with a problem.
After examination I was referred for a blood test which was taken within two hours at the James Paget. Within a working day I was notified a problem existed. My doctor referred me to the urology department at the hospital where I was examined again superbly and efficiently.
You may also want to watch:
Within a few days I was referred to the endoscopy suite for further examination, as usual, efficiently carried out with a smile.
In between all this I was referred to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for a bone scan, plus a visit to the A& E department at the James Paget.
- 1 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 4 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
Unfortunately I was diagnosed with the dreaded Big C with the utmost care and my treatment has commenced immediately.
I have been given every chance thanks to the NHS, the hospital and the High Street surgery.
Can I thank Dr Davis, at the surgery, and Dr Girling and Angie Fenn at the hospital.
I am grateful for the chance that I have been given by you all.