the NHS has served me well
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.
My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
At the end of July I visited the High Street surgery with a problem.
After examination I was referred for a blood test which was taken within two hours at the James Paget. Within a working day I was notified a problem existed. My doctor referred me to the urology department at the hospital where I was examined again superbly and efficiently.
You may also want to watch:
Within a few days I was referred to the endoscopy suite for further examination, as usual, efficiently carried out with a smile.
In between all this I was referred to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for a bone scan, plus a visit to the A& E department at the James Paget.
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 5 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 6 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 7 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 8 'We didn't get fair hearing' - Care group's anger at new home refusal
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Fishing business will stay in the family as Alex, 16, set to join
Unfortunately I was diagnosed with the dreaded Big C with the utmost care and my treatment has commenced immediately.
I have been given every chance thanks to the NHS, the hospital and the High Street surgery.
Can I thank Dr Davis, at the surgery, and Dr Girling and Angie Fenn at the hospital.
I am grateful for the chance that I have been given by you all.