the NHS has served me well
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
MANY seem content to criticise the NHS in general and the James Paget University Hospital in particular.
My recent experience has been one of superb service, dedicated staff and total co-ordination.
At the end of July I visited the High Street surgery with a problem.
After examination I was referred for a blood test which was taken within two hours at the James Paget. Within a working day I was notified a problem existed. My doctor referred me to the urology department at the hospital where I was examined again superbly and efficiently.
You may also want to watch:
Within a few days I was referred to the endoscopy suite for further examination, as usual, efficiently carried out with a smile.
In between all this I was referred to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for a bone scan, plus a visit to the A& E department at the James Paget.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
Unfortunately I was diagnosed with the dreaded Big C with the utmost care and my treatment has commenced immediately.
I have been given every chance thanks to the NHS, the hospital and the High Street surgery.
Can I thank Dr Davis, at the surgery, and Dr Girling and Angie Fenn at the hospital.
I am grateful for the chance that I have been given by you all.