ny gig at the Lady of the Lake is always good. The following and support we get there is just superb and we love playing there.www.thesomeones.com
Covers or originals: Covers
You may also want to watch:
Who's in the band?
Brandon Quentin Hicks - Bass
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 6 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 7 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 8 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 9 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 10 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
Kevin Westoby - Drums
Rich Goodhew - Guitar
Karl Pull - Vocals
When and how did it all start?
Karl: Well it all started with another band called The Woo Woos. After about a year we split up and Brandon decided to call it a day, leaving just me and Rich. We decided to carry on with the music scene and recruited two new members. After a while, the new members Matt and Andy decided to leave for other things. Brandon returned on bass and then we found the illustrious wonder drummer Kevin. The four of us have been gigging ever since, happily ever after.
How did you decide on your name?
We were just sitting in a beer garden going over names and it really just came out of nowhere. We all agreed that we liked it and when we came up with the logo design it really just stuck out.
What was your first gig?
Our first gig was at The Corton Hut, Boxing Day, 2006.
What's the best gig you've ever done?
Any gig at the Lady of the Lake is always good. The following and support we get there is just superb and we love playing there. Brandon especially, who has his own fan club! When we're on stage there is always a big energy between us so it doesn't matter where we play to be honest as we always love it.
What's your favourite song to perform?
Mr Brightside by The Killers
Where's your next gig?
The Lady of the Lake on Saturday, March 14
If you could support any band in the world, who would it be?
Has to be the Kings of Leon
Where would be your dream venue to perform?
On top of Apple Studios in London
Your band summed up in three words:
Smart, fresh, entertaining
t If you are a local band or singer-songwriter and want to be profiled in Sounds of the East Coast, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525834.