ny gig at the Lady of the Lake is always good. The following and support we get there is just superb and we love playing there.www.thesomeones.com
Covers or originals: Covers
Who's in the band?
Brandon Quentin Hicks - Bass
- 1 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 2 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 3 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 4 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 8 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 9 Road to be closed as next phase of major flood defence works begin
- 10 Vicious burglars jailed for 25 years for 'utterly terrifying' raid
Kevin Westoby - Drums
Rich Goodhew - Guitar
Karl Pull - Vocals
When and how did it all start?
Karl: Well it all started with another band called The Woo Woos. After about a year we split up and Brandon decided to call it a day, leaving just me and Rich. We decided to carry on with the music scene and recruited two new members. After a while, the new members Matt and Andy decided to leave for other things. Brandon returned on bass and then we found the illustrious wonder drummer Kevin. The four of us have been gigging ever since, happily ever after.
How did you decide on your name?
We were just sitting in a beer garden going over names and it really just came out of nowhere. We all agreed that we liked it and when we came up with the logo design it really just stuck out.
What was your first gig?
Our first gig was at The Corton Hut, Boxing Day, 2006.
What's the best gig you've ever done?
Any gig at the Lady of the Lake is always good. The following and support we get there is just superb and we love playing there. Brandon especially, who has his own fan club! When we're on stage there is always a big energy between us so it doesn't matter where we play to be honest as we always love it.
What's your favourite song to perform?
Mr Brightside by The Killers
Where's your next gig?
The Lady of the Lake on Saturday, March 14
If you could support any band in the world, who would it be?
Has to be the Kings of Leon
Where would be your dream venue to perform?
On top of Apple Studios in London
Your band summed up in three words:
Smart, fresh, entertaining
t If you are a local band or singer-songwriter and want to be profiled in Sounds of the East Coast, email email@example.com or call 01502 525834.