Thieves strike in spate of vehicle crime in Carlton Colville
POLICE have sent out a warning, urging motorists to check they have locked their vehicle after a spate of thefts and attempted thefts in Carlton Colville over the past few days.
Between 6pm on Monday, October 25 and 6am on Tuesday, October 25 thieves broke in to a blue Peugeot parked in Airedale. The vehicle was searched but nothing appears to have been stolen.
A grey Toyota parked at Gondree was broken in to between 8pm on Wednesday, October 27 and 9.30am on Thursday, and although the vehicle was searched nothing appears to have been taken. A blue Vauxhall parked nearby was also entered overnight but again nothing was stolen.
Between 10pm on Wednesday and 8.20am on Thursday, a black Toyota car parked at Teesdale was also broken in to and a satellite navigation system and a parcel were among the items stolen.
'Officers are urging motorists to check they have locked their vehicles and to remove all valuables before leaving them unattended,' a police spokesman said. 'Any suspicious activity should be reported to police immediately using 999.'
You may also want to watch:
• Police are asking anyone with information about these incidents or the offenders to call PC 203 Roberts at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?