Thieves target motorcycles in Lowestoft
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.
Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
Burglars forced their way into a garage in a residential area of Saffron Square between 6pm on Monday and 7.45am on Tuesday.
Once inside a man and a woman's cycle were stolen along with a cordless drill and a black Suzuki DRZ 400 motorcycle, which was later recovered.
You may also want to watch:
A red Honda C90 motorcycle, with the registration K435 SKJ, which had been parked outside a property in Beckham Road was stolen about 9pm on Monday.
Thieves then struck in Church Road as a silver Honda 125 motorcycle, registration KG54 0ML, which was parked in a residential street, was stolen between 9.30pm on Monday and 6.30am on Tuesday.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
A red Suzuki AP50 scooter, registration S144 SAH, which had been parked secure in the front garden of a residential property in
Wissett Way, was stolen between 7pm on Tuesday and 8.30am on Wednesday.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.