Thieves target motorcycles in Lowestoft
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.
Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
Burglars forced their way into a garage in a residential area of Saffron Square between 6pm on Monday and 7.45am on Tuesday.
Once inside a man and a woman's cycle were stolen along with a cordless drill and a black Suzuki DRZ 400 motorcycle, which was later recovered.
You may also want to watch:
A red Honda C90 motorcycle, with the registration K435 SKJ, which had been parked outside a property in Beckham Road was stolen about 9pm on Monday.
Thieves then struck in Church Road as a silver Honda 125 motorcycle, registration KG54 0ML, which was parked in a residential street, was stolen between 9.30pm on Monday and 6.30am on Tuesday.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 9 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
A red Suzuki AP50 scooter, registration S144 SAH, which had been parked secure in the front garden of a residential property in
Wissett Way, was stolen between 7pm on Tuesday and 8.30am on Wednesday.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.