Thieves target motorcycles in Lowestoft
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.
Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
Burglars forced their way into a garage in a residential area of Saffron Square between 6pm on Monday and 7.45am on Tuesday.
Once inside a man and a woman's cycle were stolen along with a cordless drill and a black Suzuki DRZ 400 motorcycle, which was later recovered.
You may also want to watch:
A red Honda C90 motorcycle, with the registration K435 SKJ, which had been parked outside a property in Beckham Road was stolen about 9pm on Monday.
Thieves then struck in Church Road as a silver Honda 125 motorcycle, registration KG54 0ML, which was parked in a residential street, was stolen between 9.30pm on Monday and 6.30am on Tuesday.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
A red Suzuki AP50 scooter, registration S144 SAH, which had been parked secure in the front garden of a residential property in
Wissett Way, was stolen between 7pm on Tuesday and 8.30am on Wednesday.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.