Thieves target motorcycles in Lowestoft
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
POLICE inquiries were launched this week as officers linked three thefts and a burglary in Lowestoft.
Thieves struck across the town between Monday and Wednesday as three motorcycles, a scooter and pedal cycles were all stolen.
Burglars forced their way into a garage in a residential area of Saffron Square between 6pm on Monday and 7.45am on Tuesday.
Once inside a man and a woman's cycle were stolen along with a cordless drill and a black Suzuki DRZ 400 motorcycle, which was later recovered.
A red Honda C90 motorcycle, with the registration K435 SKJ, which had been parked outside a property in Beckham Road was stolen about 9pm on Monday.
Thieves then struck in Church Road as a silver Honda 125 motorcycle, registration KG54 0ML, which was parked in a residential street, was stolen between 9.30pm on Monday and 6.30am on Tuesday.
- 1 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 2 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 3 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
- 4 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 5 A146 near Beccles closed by police after crash
- 6 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 7 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 8 New fully vegan café to open in Lowestoft
- 9 Is this Suffolk's most stylish beach hut?
- 10 Three men arrested after 'unofficial Supermarket Sweep' in town centre
A red Suzuki AP50 scooter, registration S144 SAH, which had been parked secure in the front garden of a residential property in
Wissett Way, was stolen between 7pm on Tuesday and 8.30am on Wednesday.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.