Three car crash on A12
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.17pm where police officers discovered the accident between a Ford Focus, Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra.
Two male casualties are believed to have sustained minor elbow and back injuries in the accident, and paramedics are on scene assessing them.
The vehicles have been recovered from the road and a Suffolk police spokesman said it had been necessary to call in the Highways Agency after a small amount of oil was spilt on the road.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused tailbacks on the stretch of road which is not dual carriageway.
The road was cleared by 8.20pm.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch