Three car crash on A12
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.17pm where police officers discovered the accident between a Ford Focus, Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra.
Two male casualties are believed to have sustained minor elbow and back injuries in the accident, and paramedics are on scene assessing them.
The vehicles have been recovered from the road and a Suffolk police spokesman said it had been necessary to call in the Highways Agency after a small amount of oil was spilt on the road.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused tailbacks on the stretch of road which is not dual carriageway.
The road was cleared by 8.20pm.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away