Three car crash on A12
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.17pm where police officers discovered the accident between a Ford Focus, Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra.
Two male casualties are believed to have sustained minor elbow and back injuries in the accident, and paramedics are on scene assessing them.
The vehicles have been recovered from the road and a Suffolk police spokesman said it had been necessary to call in the Highways Agency after a small amount of oil was spilt on the road.
The incident caused tailbacks on the stretch of road which is not dual carriageway.
The road was cleared by 8.20pm.
- 1 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 4 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 9 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 10 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft