Three car crash on A12
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.17pm where police officers discovered the accident between a Ford Focus, Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra.
Two male casualties are believed to have sustained minor elbow and back injuries in the accident, and paramedics are on scene assessing them.
The vehicles have been recovered from the road and a Suffolk police spokesman said it had been necessary to call in the Highways Agency after a small amount of oil was spilt on the road.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused tailbacks on the stretch of road which is not dual carriageway.
The road was cleared by 8.20pm.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 3 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 6 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 7 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 10 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed