Three car crash on A12
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.
THE A12 is now clear after a three car crash at Glemham caused severe tailbacks on Tuesday evening.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at about 6.17pm where police officers discovered the accident between a Ford Focus, Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra.
Two male casualties are believed to have sustained minor elbow and back injuries in the accident, and paramedics are on scene assessing them.
The vehicles have been recovered from the road and a Suffolk police spokesman said it had been necessary to call in the Highways Agency after a small amount of oil was spilt on the road.
You may also want to watch:
The incident caused tailbacks on the stretch of road which is not dual carriageway.
The road was cleared by 8.20pm.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft