Three of a testing kind
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.
Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
The triathlon is being split over two separate days. First-timers can join the super sprint race (400m swim, 20km cycle and 3km trail run) on Saturday, June 6.
And more seasoned athletes can tackle the Olympic distance (1500m swim, 40km cycle and 10km cross-country run) the following day, either individually or as a team relay.
There's also a new children's fun run for five to nine and 10 to 13-year-olds, in which fancy dress is optional.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 29. For more details visit www.fritton-lake-triathlon.co.uk or call 07962 430136.
- 1 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 2 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 3 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 4 Motorists stopped for speeding during enforcement checks
- 5 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 6 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke
- 7 Hunt continues after man chased and verbally assaulted in park
- 8 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 9 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 10 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
For more information about CLIC Sargent visit clicsargent.org.uk or call the child cancer helpline on 0800 197 0068.