Three of a testing kind
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.
Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
The triathlon is being split over two separate days. First-timers can join the super sprint race (400m swim, 20km cycle and 3km trail run) on Saturday, June 6.
And more seasoned athletes can tackle the Olympic distance (1500m swim, 40km cycle and 10km cross-country run) the following day, either individually or as a team relay.
You may also want to watch:
There's also a new children's fun run for five to nine and 10 to 13-year-olds, in which fancy dress is optional.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 29. For more details visit www.fritton-lake-triathlon.co.uk or call 07962 430136.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
For more information about CLIC Sargent visit clicsargent.org.uk or call the child cancer helpline on 0800 197 0068.