Three of a testing kind
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.
Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
The triathlon is being split over two separate days. First-timers can join the super sprint race (400m swim, 20km cycle and 3km trail run) on Saturday, June 6.
And more seasoned athletes can tackle the Olympic distance (1500m swim, 40km cycle and 10km cross-country run) the following day, either individually or as a team relay.
You may also want to watch:
There's also a new children's fun run for five to nine and 10 to 13-year-olds, in which fancy dress is optional.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 29. For more details visit www.fritton-lake-triathlon.co.uk or call 07962 430136.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 5 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 6 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 9 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
For more information about CLIC Sargent visit clicsargent.org.uk or call the child cancer helpline on 0800 197 0068.