Three of a testing kind
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
ENTRIES were this week still coming in for a stamina-sapping triathlon at Fritton Lake, being held for the third time this year.
Money raised from the event will go towards CLIC Sargent, the children's cancer charity, and it takes place over the weekend of June 6 and 7.
The triathlon is being split over two separate days. First-timers can join the super sprint race (400m swim, 20km cycle and 3km trail run) on Saturday, June 6.
And more seasoned athletes can tackle the Olympic distance (1500m swim, 40km cycle and 10km cross-country run) the following day, either individually or as a team relay.
You may also want to watch:
There's also a new children's fun run for five to nine and 10 to 13-year-olds, in which fancy dress is optional.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 29. For more details visit www.fritton-lake-triathlon.co.uk or call 07962 430136.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
For more information about CLIC Sargent visit clicsargent.org.uk or call the child cancer helpline on 0800 197 0068.