Tickets still available for ball in aid of Help for Heroes at Somerleyton Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
There are still tickets available for the black-tie event which is to be held in the orangery at the historic Somerleyton Hall on May 20 from 7.30pm.
The evening, which is raising funds for the Help for Heroes charity, will include live music and entertainment, a welcome drink and canapés on the lawn and in the sunken garden, a three-course meal and an auction of promises.
Lots up for grabs include a day for two people with the Red Arrows at RAF Scampton, a lazy day on the River Waveney, a night for two at Hintlesham Hall, a one-hour flight experience from Old Buckenham Airfield and a tour of the House of Commons.
Tickets, costing £75, are available from Lucy Coote on 07753 299925.
Anyone who is unable to attend, and would like to put in silent bid in for the auction lots, should also contact Lucy Coote.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home