Tickets still available for ball in aid of Help for Heroes at Somerleyton Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
There are still tickets available for the black-tie event which is to be held in the orangery at the historic Somerleyton Hall on May 20 from 7.30pm.
The evening, which is raising funds for the Help for Heroes charity, will include live music and entertainment, a welcome drink and canapés on the lawn and in the sunken garden, a three-course meal and an auction of promises.
Lots up for grabs include a day for two people with the Red Arrows at RAF Scampton, a lazy day on the River Waveney, a night for two at Hintlesham Hall, a one-hour flight experience from Old Buckenham Airfield and a tour of the House of Commons.
Tickets, costing £75, are available from Lucy Coote on 07753 299925.
Anyone who is unable to attend, and would like to put in silent bid in for the auction lots, should also contact Lucy Coote.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 2 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 3 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 4 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 5 Police plea after scooter stolen from town centre
- 6 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 7 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 8 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card