Drug dealer caught with heroin and cocaine jailed for more than three years
- Credit: Archant
A Lowestoft drug dealer has been jailed for more than three years after being caught with heroin, cocaine and cannabis.
Toby Crossman,24, of Beaconsfield Road, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday, February 7, and was jailed for 38 months.
He pleaded guilty to three charges; possession with intent to supply heroin; possession with intent to supply cocaine and possession of cannabis.
Crossman was arrested on November 8 last year after officers from the proactive Scorpion Team executed a warrant at a Lowestoft address.
During the search more than 30 drug wraps were found, while cash and two mobile phones were also seized.
You may also want to watch:
PC Jade Daly of the Scorpion East team said: 'This is a great result achieved by intelligence-led policing.
'This sentence is a warning to anyone involved in dealing drugs within the county that we are committed to tackling drugs supply and associated activities.'
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft