Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with camper van
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after coming into collision with a camper van during the morning rush hour.
At 8.40am today (Monday, September 24) police were called to the roundabout near Tom Crisp Way and Stradbroke Road in Lowestoft, following reports of an injured man.
The man, who had been travelling by motorcycle, had come into collision with a Mazda Bongo camper van.
A police spokesman said the man's injuries are not thought to be serious however he has been taken by ambulance to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston as a precaution.
While police and ambulance crews tended to the injured man part of Tom Crisp Way was blocked and there were traffic delays.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared by 9.30am and traffic is now back to normal.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death