Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with camper van
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after coming into collision with a camper van during the morning rush hour.
At 8.40am today (Monday, September 24) police were called to the roundabout near Tom Crisp Way and Stradbroke Road in Lowestoft, following reports of an injured man.
The man, who had been travelling by motorcycle, had come into collision with a Mazda Bongo camper van.
A police spokesman said the man's injuries are not thought to be serious however he has been taken by ambulance to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston as a precaution.
While police and ambulance crews tended to the injured man part of Tom Crisp Way was blocked and there were traffic delays.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared by 9.30am and traffic is now back to normal.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown