Tools stolen from van in retail park after spate of burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Power tools have been stolen from a work van in Lowestoft in the latest of a number of break ins in the region.
A ford Transit combi van parked at the North Quay Retail Park had power tools stolen on Wednesday, October 9, police have said.
The incident happened at some point between 5.30pm and 10.30pm.
It follows a number of thefts from vehicles in Debenham and Wetherinsett over a two day period.
In Debenham a car parked on a driveway in Gardeners Road was entered between 2pm Tuesday, October 8 and 10am Wednesday, October 9.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere in Debenham, a van parked on Moores Close was damaged when thieves attempted to open a side door.
Officers said the door was damaged but no entry was gained between 5.20pm on Tuesday, October 8 and 10.30am on Wednesday, October 9.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
In Wetheringsett, a van parked up at Hockey Hill had tools removed overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday.
Police officers are urging anyone with information in relation to these crimes to contact them on 101.