Top band Keane announce Suffolk date
AWARD winning rock band Keane will be coming to Suffolk this summer for a special woodland performance, it has been announced.The top selling group - who have had three consecutive number one albums - are performing at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on Thursday, June 10.
AWARD winning rock band Keane will be coming to Suffolk this summer for a special woodland performance, it has been announced.
The top selling group - who have had three consecutive number one albums - are performing at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on Thursday, June 10.
The gig has been announced as part of the Forestry Commission Live Music series which is becoming a popular annual event in the county.
Also on the bill this year is Simply Red, who will be playing the day after on Friday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
Keane have had three number one albums - Hopes and Fears, Under The Iron Sea and Perfect Symmetry - selling an impressive ten million copies.
Their string of hits, including Is It Any Wonder, Crystal Ball and Somewhere Only We Know has led to sold out arena tours and a number of honours such as Brits, Grammy's and Ivor Novello awards.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
Money generated by Forestry Commission Live Music ticket sales is spent directly on the nation's woodlands, benefiting everything from butterflies to mountain bikers.
Tickets, which cost �32 (subject to booking fee), go on sale at 9am on Friday and are available from 01842 814612, www.forestry.gov.uk/music or www.keanemusic.com