Top band Keane announce Suffolk date
AWARD winning rock band Keane will be coming to Suffolk this summer for a special woodland performance, it has been announced.The top selling group - who have had three consecutive number one albums - are performing at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on Thursday, June 10.
AWARD winning rock band Keane will be coming to Suffolk this summer for a special woodland performance, it has been announced.
The top selling group - who have had three consecutive number one albums - are performing at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on Thursday, June 10.
The gig has been announced as part of the Forestry Commission Live Music series which is becoming a popular annual event in the county.
Also on the bill this year is Simply Red, who will be playing the day after on Friday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
Keane have had three number one albums - Hopes and Fears, Under The Iron Sea and Perfect Symmetry - selling an impressive ten million copies.
Their string of hits, including Is It Any Wonder, Crystal Ball and Somewhere Only We Know has led to sold out arena tours and a number of honours such as Brits, Grammy's and Ivor Novello awards.
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 9 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 10 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault
Money generated by Forestry Commission Live Music ticket sales is spent directly on the nation's woodlands, benefiting everything from butterflies to mountain bikers.
Tickets, which cost �32 (subject to booking fee), go on sale at 9am on Friday and are available from 01842 814612, www.forestry.gov.uk/music or www.keanemusic.com